2018 Summer art camp Registration is Closed
see you next summer!
General Camp Information
- This is a 4 day camp
- Camp is limited to 8 seats.
- If interest exceeds 8, another 4 day camp session may be considered for another week.
- Registration must be completed online.
- Dress your child to get messy.
- Your child may bring a drink that is resealable such as bottled water.
- Your child may also bring a snack but please make sure it is nut free.
- Caution for those with allergies, cats will be present.
- Please be on time to drop off and pick up your child. Please do not bring your child more than 30 minutes before the start of camp.
- To insure that the camp is fun for as many participants as possible, if a child becomes a continuous disruption or detracts from the creative learning environment then the parent will be notified to pick up their child early.
Camp Payment Information
- The camp fee for all four days is $120 per child.
- A minimum payment of $60 will be required soon after registration. This will be used to purchase camp supplies. (Payment options include Paypal, cash and checks.)
- Payment may become non-refundable 7 days before the first day of camp, unless another child is able to fill your reserved spot or if there is a medical or family emergency.
- You have the option of paying in full ($120) up front, otherwise full payment is due at the beginning of your child's first day of camp.
Summer Art Camp Registration
Please click the Register button below to fill out the registration form to reserve your child’s spot at the camp. Seating is limited, so register as soon as possible before the camp fills up!
Please be sure to hit the send button once you have completed the form. Within the next 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to send payment.