Art Classes are Available!
I love art, I love creating art, I love the creative process, and I especially love sharing all of it with those looking to develop their inner artist.
Renowned artists like Grandma Moses, Claude Monet and Mary Delany are proof that you are never too old to learn.
I have spent nine years (2008-2017) in the Pulaski County Special School District teaching art to Kindergarten through 5th grade students at Clinton Elementary as well as Oak Grove, College Station and Harris Elementary.
I've now decided I want to focus on teaching smaller classes where the teaching process is focused on each student and their strengths as artists.
For the past three years I have opened up my studio to young artists looking to expand their creative skills through my Created to Create Studio Summer Art Camps. Now I want to make this opportunity available all year round. So if your child would like to learn or improve their artistic abilities, or if they just want to have some creative fun then look no further.
General Class Information
- Classes will be held one day a week for one hour.
- Lessons can focus on a variety of artistic techniques such as drawing, painting, printmaking, pastels, collage, etc.
- Classes can be one-on-one or small groups.
- Class registration must be completed online.
- Classes are held at my home studio but I am willing to travel for special circumstances (Example: homebound adult).
- Caution for those with allergies, cats are present but kept out of my studio.
- Please be on time.
Camp Payment Information
- Classes are $20 per student for one lesson.
- Classes are $100 per student for 6 weeks of lessons.
- Payment can be made through cash, check or Paypal.
- Payment must be made before or on the first day of class.
- Once payment has been made it is non-refundable except for family or medical emergencies.
- There will be an extra charge if I am traveling depending on distance and travel time.
- Sometimes an issue may arise in which a class has to be canceled, such as illness, inclement weather, or family emergencies.
- If such an issue effects the instructor, I will inform you immediately and work with you to reschedule the canceled class.
- If such an issue effects you, please notify me immediately so I can work with you to reschedule the canceled class.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting the registration form.
To sign up for art classes please click the correct Register button below to fill out the registration form.
Please be sure to hit the send button once you have completed the form. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting the form.